Wednesday 18 May 2011

honors to

Steve Irwin, or the cocodrile hunter, was born in a 22 february in australia and from this day he dedicates all his life to animals, teaching by documentaries how the wild life was all over the world, and protecting them from all the risks the people put in. He dies in 2006 in his home country by a ray, but even in that position I can imagine he don`t feel heatred aganist that animal, maybe pain like every human but not pain.
Maybe that`s why I admire him, he dies in what his life vocation was. 
I know is a iconic image of the animal world, and maybe is too common, but in my defense there too much to learn from a person who lived for the comprehension and protecion of the animal kingdom, and over all the things he dies doing  his true vocation

6 comments:

  1. Steve Irwin, or the cocodrile hunter, was born in a 22 february in australia and from this day he dedicates all his life to animals, teaching by documentaries how the wild life was all over the world, and protecting them from all the risks the people put in. He dies in 2006 in his home country by a ray, but even in that position I can imagine he SVA don`t feel heatred aganist that animal, maybe pain like every human but not ? pain.
    Maybe that`s why I admire him, he dies in what his life vocation was ^.
    I know is a iconic image of the animal world, and maybe is too common, but in my defense there too much to learn from a person who lived for the comprehension and protecion of the animal kingdom, and over all the things he dies doing his true vocation

    Ben,
    a lot of people like this guy. I remember once I saw him with the crocodile and his baby!
    well done!
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. he died doing what he always loved... congratulations benja!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had a excitement and short life, like a rockstar, but with cocodriles, what more could you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that he is undoubtedly one of the most important people in the animal field and he died doing what he loved, i agree with you and i also admire him

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ben! :)
    I think all of us admire him...
    is like an example of person, and the way in hi lives his live is really inspiring, live according whit your vocation... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Benjamin!
    I made my blog about steven too!! :O he was definitely an admirable person :) And he deserves all our respect!!
    Good choice ;)

    ReplyDelete