Monday 23 May 2011

THE subject

Hello everybody, now I have to write about the best subject I have by now. Well I think it is chemistry, I know is not a common choice for a vet, but no one says I have to be a normal vet. Although it is very interesting to know the inner reactions of a body. the classes are not focused by the moment in biological systems but in class all the examples have an indirect relation with them. It is also fun the application of the knowledge:
when the cupric sulphate burns makes a green flame, alcohol burns blue. Something more useful? the solid version of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere pressure sublimates to steam, so you can keep something cold and dry with this.We have chemistry three times a week and one laboratory class by week. So a last experiment liquid acetone and liquid nitrogen equal nitrogen mist look in internet, bye.  

3 comments:

  1. wow ben... you like chemistry? for me is so difficult! I hate it! well, I hate it because is more difficult, but I admit, is a good subject.
    good luck with chemistry :D
    I dont have luck with that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also choose this subject ! GREETINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody, now I have to write about the best subject I have by now. Well I think it is chemistry, I know is not a common choice for a vet, but no one says I have to be a normal vet. Although it is very interesting to know the inner reactions of a body. the classes are not focused by the moment in biological systems but in class all the examples have an indirect relation with them. It is also fun the application of the knowledge:
    when the cupric sulphate burns makes a green flame, alcohol burns blue. Something more useful? the solid version of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere pressure sublimates to steam, so you can keep something cold and dry with this.We have chemistry three times a week and one laboratory class by week. So a last experiment liquid acetone and liquid nitrogen equal nitrogen mist look in internet, bye.

    Ben,
    well done! I have heard it is a very difficult subject. is it difficult for you?
    miss

    ReplyDelete